Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

who cares if he's an idiot. i think that was great! we should reward reckless behaviour when it doesn't hurt anyone! it's not like he hit any of us as we were walking by, or, god forbid recklessly land on Urban Toronto's server.

^^^ funny! ya, its that guy's own choice what he does with his life. As long as he isnt hurting anyone else, who cares... and if its entertaining all the better. i think some people have been brainwashed by the nanny state! I mean, the world is over populated anyways. and yes, that was def from Pinnacle 1 - going back about 5-6 years I would expect.

who cares if he's an idiot. i think that was great! we should reward reckless behaviour when it doesn't hurt anyone! it's not like he hit any of us as we were walking by, or, god forbid recklessly land on Urban Toronto's server.

Luckily we've moved our server inside now. Leaving it out by the base of Yonge Street was foolhardy of us, and we paid for it with some downtime a while back, but now that it sits under the counter at Classy Sassy Fashions in Cumberland Terrace, everything's been fine.

While I would agree that the nanny state is growing at an alarming rate I would still say the recklessness of some individuals that can result in death and use emergency services that cost the taxpayer money can be annoying to some. But that's the only real nitpick I can think of. Otherwise, if you want to endanger your life, then by all means go for it.

Taken today from the foot of Bay Street.

4750911218_0811d9d10a_b.jpg

Coming to Committee of Adjustment on 23 June: See: http://www.toronto.ca/planning/pdf/cofa_tey_agenda_23june10.pdf

34. 33 BAY ST
File Number: A0169/10TEY Zoning CR T6.7 C5.1 R1.7
(WAIVER); By-law 42-87,
By-law 763-87, By-law 362-
Owner(s): PINNACLE INTERNATIONAL
(BAY ST) LTD
PINNACLE INTERNATIONAL
(BAY ST) LTD[
Ward: Toronto Centre-Rosedale
(28)
Agent: JASON PARK
Property Address: 33 BAY ST Community:
Legal Description: PLAN 655E PT BLK 5 RP63R4064 PT PARTS 1 3 9 PARTS 10 TO 15
RP66R22447 PARTS 1 TO 4 9 15 TO 20 22 TO 51 AND 54 TO 57
PURPOSE OF THE APPLICATION:
To modify the redevelopment plan to construct a 52-storey mixed-use building - Building D - which is
comprised of the construction of four additional storeys on top of the 46-storey mixed-use building - Building D,
the conversion of a portion of the previously approved mechanical penthouse for two additional storeys for
residential purposes, and the introduction of additional retail space along the Gardiner Expressway frontage .
These modifications affect the height of the building, the gross floor area of the building and the dwelling units,

the proposed unit count, the parking, and the indoor amenity space.

Anyone hear a verdict?

thanks for the great photos Jasonzed and glad to see you joined UT! Looks as if the Westin may have washed their windows since I was there a couple months ago....

Back