Mississauga Park 570 Condos | ?m | 4s | VANDYK | Romanov Romanov

Is this a new motel?

Lol funny you could say that. I thought the same too especially the low finishes they are putting on it but of course that is all about the affordable price that everyone can afford it. I am against the wood construction on buildings since pretty much they are not gonna last longer than concrete construction. Look at those roof, how is even possible to replace them? Expect maintenance fees to go high on this one.

Lol funny you could say that. I thought the same too especially the low finishes they are putting on it but of course that is all about the affordable price that everyone can afford it. I am against the wood construction on buildings since pretty much they are not gonna last longer than concrete construction. Look at those roof, how is even possible to replace them? Expect maintenance fees to go high on this one.

I am only teasing ;). I am sure it is a great affordable building but I hate when developers make the renderings look a lot nicer than what is actually being built.

I am only teasing ;). I am sure it is a great affordable building but I hate when developers make the renderings look a lot nicer than what is actually being built.

Lol I know it was teasing, I just expressed a thought on wood vs concrete construction but yeah they look nice, with materials we are not aware of that the developer is using. It's a scare they don't describe the materiality on construction.

I think it will start to look a lot better once they add all the black trim pieces (balconys, eaves etc)

Hopefully..!

... it is really sad to describe these low-rise condos. i really do not understand the need of doors on either left or right side from sliding balcony doors - A/C placed in wrong place.
i do not see how they are going to beautify further, when aluminum sidings destroys everything and of course, another one cheaply done stuccos. no hard feelings here... just honest opinion out there.

It's like a little bit of suburban Calgary right here in Toronto!

well said! these welcomes Calgarians to the heart of city of GTA! honestly, Toronto deserves much better than these... at least they could have used rich exterior materials instead of slapping cheap ontos the facades. are these stuccos a final ones, or theres more to be applied? it screams cheaply done.

So what did you think that horizontal material was on the promotional renderings? non-siding?

Keeping in mind that there are economical reasons for wood-frame construction, in your opinions, what type of cladding material would be satisfactory? Stone the entire facade? Yeah, i'm sure that would look elegant. Glass curtainwall? Precast concrete?

Open your minds a little and respect that this developer is trying to do something a little different than the colonial ripoff townhouses that infest this city.

So what did you think that horizontal material was on the promotional renderings? non-siding?

Keeping in mind that there are economical reasons for wood-frame construction, in your opinions, what type of cladding material would be satisfactory? Stone the entire facade? Yeah, i'm sure that would look elegant. Glass curtainwall? Precast concrete?

Open your minds a little and respect that this developer is trying to do something a little different than the colonial ripoff townhouses that infest this city.

Daniels built beautiful affordable townhomes in Mississauga. This should be the benchmark for design -

2llhp8l.jpg

Back