Toronto Parade at Concord CityPlace | 127.4m | 44s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

West of Parade is TCHC. The one being dug is Library Condo. Do you mean the bridge between the towers of Parade 1 and 2? Or the bridge to Front St.?
drum118 said:
IMG_dec-12-09-0148.jpg

Last edited:
West of Parade is TCHC. The one being dug is Library Condo. Do you mean the bridge between the towers of Parade 1 and 2? Or the bridge to Front St.?

The Parade 2 tower, which is to be connected to the Parade 1 tower by the bridge, is the site with the four construction cranes. The TCHC site is immediately west of Parade 2, and is the one with the 'excavation' activity. After the initial TCHC site preparation, many loads of rock backfill have been dumped in the site. My assumption is that a TCHC building would not need as many levels of garage as a conventional condominium building - the basement is definately not going to be as deep as the Parade building basements . Several pieces of shoring equipment are now on the TCHC site - I would expect that this equipment is drilling for the footings and foundations of the TCHC building.

No site work has started yet for the Library Condo - as can be seen by looking south from Front Street, east of Bathurst.

AHK

The Parade 2 tower, which is to be connected to the Parade 1 tower by the bridge, is the site with the four construction cranes. The TCHC site is immediately west of Parade 2, and is the one with the 'excavation' activity. After the initial TCHC site preparation, many loads of rock backfill have been dumped in the site. My assumption is that a TCHC building would not need as many levels of garage as a conventional condominium building - the basement is definately not going to be as deep as the Parade building basements . Several pieces of shoring equipment are now on the TCHC site - I would expect that this equipment is drilling for the footings and foundations of the TCHC building.

No site work has started yet for the Library Condo - as can be seen by looking south from Front Street, east of Bathurst.

AHK

opps. I got it mixed up. You're right. Excavation is right beside Parade 2. I thought it was beside Bathurst St.

Last edited:
I bought on the 5th floor of the tower...my confirmed closing date is May 5th, 2011. Are there any other sites or forums for other Parade owners?

I bought on the 5th floor of the tower...my confirmed closing date is May 5th, 2011. Are there any other sites or forums for other Parade owners?

I bought on the 35th floor of the tower and my closing date is May 28, 2011! is that odd that it's so close together?

Wow...not even one day per floor..unless they are skipping floor numbers like they do in some other CP buildings. Maybe you're actually in the 23rd floor but they call it the 35th?

It looks like a crane farm down there with the two new cranes in the site west of Parade 2. I see it when I go through there on the Go train. I haven't been able to get a shot of it.

Back