Toronto Parade at Concord CityPlace | 127.4m | 44s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

I think this picture shows where the bridge will be going ... note spandrels on the right

(note: northwest elevation shown)
4411439445_0e11c41490_b.jpg

well it kind of makes sense, since they would need to "close off" the building before they start renovating the interiors on those floors (to control the elements I suppose)

you've probably hit it right on Solaris... it looks like they'll have the first building occupied way before they will have the second building done, so they will indeed need to cover up those spots until both buildings are ready to accept the bridge.

Of course that's what they're doing. It's not scrapped. They wouldn't have released that video advertising the lounge with the glass floor fairly recently if they weren't going ahead with it.

Parade is on the left side of the screen.

View looking south on Bathurst.

Full moon lighting up the sky - even Lake Ontario

4478490866_92377f7423_b.jpg

Very cool shot Red Mars - taken from The Summit?

Would you be able to make a copy, play around with the exposure, and post a grainy (but more detailed version) of what we're looking at? It would be interesting for comparative purposes... and I think more suited ultimately to the Panorama thread!

Am a novice at getting the best out of a photo.

Here's an attempt.

Will post it under Panorama as well.

4479297864_fe7445f487_b.jpg

Last edited:
Am a novice at getting the best out of a photo.

I think you do fine with getting the best out of a photo, and the first version is the better one really - I just think it's interesting to see what further detail is often hidden in dark photos, even if if the result is not as visually appealing. Thanks for the second version!

Back