Toronto Parade at Concord CityPlace | 127.4m | 44s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

Pics taken June 27, 2011

Phase two of Parade condos skybridge link is taking shape.

wsvMK.jpg

oJut1.jpg

103S2.jpg

Phase one skybridge link identified by lack of balconies.

OuW3B.jpg

UGK9y.jpg

Pics taken June 27, 2011

Phase two of Parade condos skybridge link is taking shape.

wsvMK.jpg

I'm trying to see where the skybridge is going to connect on the square shaped building. Looks totally finished, no hole for the skybridge to cross. What am I missing?

I'm trying to see where the skybridge is going to connect on the square shaped building. Looks totally finished, no hole for the skybridge to cross. What am I missing?

Believe when they are ready they'll just remove the panels from Phase one to reveal the link.

nmM5j.jpg

Gotcha. That makes sense. Now I get it. I see the missing balconies too now.

Did I read somewhere this 'bridge' will actually be a restaurant. I've been trying to go through this whole thread, but I may have got it wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I read somewhere this 'bridge' will actually be a restaurant. I've been trying to go through this whole thread, but I may have got it wrong.

Not sure about there being a restaurant.

Gotcha. That makes sense. Now I get it. I see the missing balconies too now.

no restaurant at the bridge. Just residential and party room.

Here are some of the plans from an earlier post. The bridge itself is only 2 floors, but the whole structure has an effective height of 3 floors, and needs 4 floor plates to attach too. You can see that clearly in the first elevation. The site plan showing how it'll be offset.

easy there WBK ... not sure what I did to offend you ~

Anyhow, here are those drawings:

South & North Elevations - note Parade 2's new height in comparison with outline of Parade 1 in the south elevation
Parade_southnorth.jpg

East & West Elevations
Parade_eastwest.jpg

Site Plan
Parade_SP.jpg

Back