Toronto Opus and Omega on the Park Condos at Concord Park Place | ?m | 36s | Concord Adex | IBI Group

So my letter gave a date near the end of January 2019.. Anyone believe that this might be the final date that they start moving in? Or do you think they'll delay it another 6+ months again..

So my letter gave a date near the end of January 2019.. Anyone believe that this might be the final date that they start moving in? Or do you think they'll delay it another 6+ months again..

They seems to have topped out already; generally occupancy starts around 6 months afterwards, mainly from lower floor going up,.... so January 2019 seems right; might be a month earlier or a month later but should not be another 6+ month afterwards.

Biggest issue now is getting crane down safely, filling in the condo units where the crane was,.... most of the lower units are likely done by now, need to get occupancy and code for entire building,....

They seems to have topped out already; generally occupancy starts around 6 months afterwards, mainly from lower floor going up,.... so January 2019 seems right; might be a month earlier or a month later but should not be another 6+ month afterwards.

Biggest issue now is getting crane down safely, filling in the condo units where the crane was,.... most of the lower units are likely done by now, need to get occupancy and code for entire building,....

Thanks for the reply. Looks like they're just working on the top of the building. The lower floors already have washing/dryer machines in them so looks like they're going well.

Also, when driving by last week I noticed that they have started working on the park & playground between the buildings and Bessarion Station, which is nice because I was worried they wouldn't build the park for a while since it probably wasn't a priority.

Well hopefully they're on schedule this time, then we gotta wait for them to move people in floor by floor.

Earlier this week.

opusomega_1250.jpg

Attachments

• opusomega_1250.jpg
    opusomega_1250.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 1,068
What I shot over 2 weeks ago, no reason why no one can't move in Jan 2019

Those photos I shot that day are up on site now under July 5th.

The towers are so dreary that one might conclude that the architecture of the NY Towers at Bayview is better, which is absolutely bizarre. The truth is, though, that I'd take those distinctive spires and fun, if kitschy designs over such uninspired minimalism any day of the week.

I just noticed the crane on Omega is gone, hopefully they'll be ready by January. I'm a little jealous that it looks like Omega will be finished before Opus.

Back