Toronto One Valhalla Towns & Condos + Triumph Phase Three | 116.12m | 35s | Edilcan | P + S / IBI

The units must be the size of a shoebox in these places to get it all in there it's crowded now with the townhomes and one tower. Oh well to each his own am from the old school I like space:)

Hey Lindy, the units are decent size 580 sq/ ft and up, i just think the locations of the buildings will be very close to eachother, which is usually the norm among developments with more than one building. Do you like the look of the towers so far? and do you know how tall the building is now?

The thread for discussing occupancy dates, and other issues for purchasers, is here. Posts regarding such matters can be found there.

Hey Lindy, the units are decent size 580 sq/ ft and up, i just think the locations of the buildings will be very close to eachother, which is usually the norm among developments with more than one building. Do you like the look of the towers so far? and do you know how tall the building is now?

I believe it's up to the 11th floor.

Lindy - look for One Valhalla in UrbanToronto's dataBase for you to get a look at the whole project site. Renderings there will show you where all of the towers are going.

Check out the link below for some photos taken on March 10, 2012. They were taken on my cell so not the greatest quality. They'll have to do until drum118's next visit.

If I'm counting correctly, I believe they are pouring concrete for the 19th floor (shots from the north side show 16 floors above the 3-story towns). 10 stories have been enclosed in glass.

The sales pavillion has been relocated, though not yet open. Looks like they have a little bit of work to do before re-opening to clean it up a bit. As previously mentioned, the crane is up. I also saw a bobcat on site as I was driving away on the 427 (east side of the site). I believe digging has begun for Phase 2 - Thunderbird.

Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77914091@N07/?saved=1

Check out the link below for some photos taken on March 10, 2012. They were taken on my cell so not the greatest quality. They'll have to do until drum118's next visit.

If I'm counting correctly, I believe they are pouring concrete for the 19th floor (shots from the north side show 16 floors above the 3-story towns). 10 stories have been enclosed in glass.

The sales pavillion has been relocated, though not yet open. Looks like they have a little bit of work to do before re-opening to clean it up a bit. As previously mentioned, the crane is up. I also saw a bobcat on site as I was driving away on the 427 (east side of the site). I believe digging has begun for Phase 2 - Thunderbird.

Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77914091@N07/?saved=1

I may have photos up tonight or tomorrow that I took today.

The sales office was relocated to the north-west corner grass area this past weekend.

The foundation for the 2nd tower well underway and hard to get a shot of it with everything moved 20+ feet south now. The crane was there last month when I visited the site.

All the townhouses should be brick by May.

With the relocation of the sales office, excavation should get underway to extend the hole south for the final tower by April.

I expect to see the sales office open by April.

More photos up on site
6834414476_05d9b492f8_b.jpg

6834410664_638b2d89fb_b.jpg

6834365158_6457d4728e_b.jpg

6834361906_0d417d3fc9_b.jpg

6980486363_72bdfb576f_b.jpg

Last edited:
From DCN today

CONDOMINIUM BUILDING
Proj: 9121183-7
Etobicoke, Metro Toronto Reg ON
NEGOTIATED/WORKING DRAWINGS

Triumph Condominium, One Valhalla Condo, Phase Three, 1 Valhalla Inn Rd, M9B 1S9
$60,000,000 est
Start: October, 2012 Complete: September, 2014
Note: Sales and marketing is expected to begin shortly. Construction is anticipated to begin fall 2012. Sub trades will be retained through an invited process.
http:www.onevalhalla.com
Project:..concrete foundation, cast-in-place concrete structural frame, structural steel frame, fuel fired heating system, proposed construction of a 280-unit condominium apartment building. The project will be connected at grade to Phase One & Two by a three-storey, 2 to 3-acre landscaped podium. Amenities may include a movie theatre, swimming pool, lounge, party room, catering kitchen, and a games/billiard room.
Scope:..215,000 square feet; 30 storeys; 5 storeys below grade; 280 units; 3 acres
Development: New
Category Apartment bldgs

http://dcnonl.com/cgi-bin/top10.pl?...163960e0139f&projectid=9121183&region=ontario

Is that a lot of below grade levels for just 30 storey and 280 units?

I guess everyone in the building will have 1 or 2 parking spots, because that seems like a lot of parking for not very many units.

let's not forget the townhouses portion, which will be occupying those parking spots. these townhouses are granted 2 parking spots, whereas condos just 1. this project by edilcan seems to be taking care of every details well, and as well, makes accessible easier to have plenty of parking spots for everyone, and as well allowing visitors to have free spaces as possible. the more the better is.

let's not forget the townhouses portion, which will be occupying those parking spots. these townhouses are granted 2 parking spots, whereas condos just 1. this project by edilcan seems to be taking care of every details well, and as well, makes accessible easier to have plenty of parking spots for everyone, and as well allowing visitors to have free spaces as possible. the more the better is.

Hey,

I bought in Phase 1 and was advised that Phase 3 has been shortened from 30 to 25 floors and as far as I know, the whole complex will only have 1 level of underground parking and a 3 story podium connecting all 3 buildings with parking within it.

Hey,

I bought in Phase 1 and was advised that Phase 3 has been shortened from 30 to 25 floors and as far as I know, the whole complex will only have 1 level of underground parking and a 3 story podium connecting all 3 buildings with parking within it.

So Phase 3 is shortened for a reason, probably Edilcan is planning more condos and towns on the lands that Edilcan bought on south side of Valhalla site. If that is the case, then that makes sense. I am in Phase 1 too as well, and I got letter from Edilcan that my occupancy is now set in mid-Oct 2012. I doubt it will be completed by that time. You are right, I have looked at plans again, and they have only 1 level of underground parking and 3 storey above ground parking.

Back