Mississauga One Park Tower | ?m | 38s | Daniels | Kirkor

A guy from school who worked at One Park over the summer told me there is 1 retail space, and it does not front onto the park. He also said it looks too small to be a restaurant. Maybe in the future when the park is built and the area is more complete, they will be able to reconfigure the space.

A guy from school who worked at One Park over the summer told me there is 1 retail space, and it does not front onto the park. He also said it looks too small to be a restaurant. Maybe in the future when the park is built and the area is more complete, they will be able to reconfigure the space.

Kind of shortsighted not to configure it as a potential restaurant.

MCC is going to need some condominiums with restaurants as retail to establish urbanity. I'm sure people can drive to some strip mall or office tower, but that wasn't suppose to be the point in MCC after all.

2944920895_104bc42de9.jpg

here's a view of One Park Tower you don't see everyday....pic by Jasonzed at SSC...

mississauga348.jpg

A styrofoam gargoyle overlooking that... a subdivision and a freeway interchange. It's absurdity without whimsy. It's a garden gnome of a skyscraper.

The picture can be summed up with one word: clusterfuck.

It even has a condo in it. And all that open space and some SUVs too. All that's missing is big box retail and a McDonald's.

Back