Mississauga One Park Tower | ?m | 38s | Daniels | Kirkor

I'd rather live in Thunder Bay than that desolate streetscape! Looks like a University campus in the middle of nowhere. Look at the setbacks! Miss thinks this will be their downtown? LMAO!

Educate yourself before making such stupid comments. That empty space in front of the tower is going to be a park/square. The building will front that park and have a restaurant at the base which will have a patio in the park/square.

Looks like a University campus in the middle of nowhere.

Moscow State University, perhaps?

msu_build.jpg

I WONDER if that building is still used...

You know, the point will be reached where the 'undeveloped land' argument can't be used anymore because the land won't be undeveloped...that's when these Mississauga debates will become interesting.

I wonder if Hazel ever thought about renaming city hall The Palace of Culture and Learning?

That would just be too bizarre for the Polish population in Mississauga. The city hall of a western town where the dreams of western capitalism became reality renamed after a symbol of the forcing of communism onto the country by Stalin. If she did think about it (and that's a big if :p), I wonder to what level of absurdity she thought to take it. Propaganda statues inspired by those of the Palace?

Back