Toronto One Delisle | 155m | 44s | Slate | Studio Gang

Were these posted?

1597501367611.png

1597501404155.png

It was approved on July 28.

Until they post updated architectural plans, we won't change the height. A draft bylaw with a vague overhead massing plan doesn't quite cut it!

Funny you say that, as CoT do these drafts all the time and nothing generally changes between the draft and the actual by-law, although obviously i would prefer the by-law in its official form. I am of course fine with waiting until we have an official document. The last thing I was able to find was something from July stating it went to TEYCC but nothing about council approval.

EDIT - I see the site now, thanks. Always fun navigating the CoT's strangely set out website.

Last edited:
Looks like this could be the project website. There's a countdown clock towards when "limited registration" begins. It's at around 2 and a half days away right now.

The website is active now. Not necessarily that much new info or content yet but there is a rotation view of the building:

The website is active now. Not necessarily that much new info or content yet but there is a rotation view of the building:

Apparently that rotating view changes based on the time of day, so we will get to see night-time views later on.

Back