Toronto One Crosstown Towers I, II, III, and The Crest | 129.86m | 39s | Aspen Ridge | Core Architects

@interchange42 , there's now 1 crane up here:

20220701_101728.jpg
20220701_101729.jpg

2nd floor just got poured today for the Crest midrise, and the Westernmost of the taller 3 towers seems to be above ground now (With a visible elevator core forming on the 1st floor). The other 2 towers still seem to be below ground, but the construction site has been very busy each day so I still think they're on track (Hard to see the underground progress from this vantage point)

IMG_7426.jpg
IMG_7432.jpg

Last edited:
2nd floor wall forms are mostly in place for the Crest building, with its elevator core having reached the 3rd floor (Western section of the Crest building is a bit behind though). First floor wall forms are also in place for the Westernmost of the taller towers, with a pour happening today in them.

IMG_7461.jpg

Last edited:
Third floor forms of The Crest (The mid rise) looks to be in place, with second floor wall forms in place as well on the Western half. The Westernmost of the 3 taller towers still seems to be on the first floor, but unlike before (When only the elevator core forms were in place), way more first floor forms look to be in place now.

The Crest timeline:
1st floor pour: Beginning of January, 2023
1st floor wall pours: End of January, 2023
2nd floor pour: End of February, 2023
2nd floor wall pours: Beginning of March, 2023
3rd floor pour: End of March, 2023 to middle of April, 2023

IMG_7550.jpg

IMG_7549.jpg

Last edited:
3rd floor wall forms are now in place for the Crest (Got the floors mixed up in the last post, but I've edited the timeline to make it correct), and I think P2/P3 pillars are now in place in the 2 Eastern taller towers (Hard to tell which one). Westernmost tower looks to be on the 2nd floor now.

The Crest timeline:
1st floor pour: Beginning of January, 2023
1st floor wall pours: End of January, 2023
2nd floor pour: End of February, 2023
2nd floor wall pours: Beginning of March, 2023
3rd floor pour: Beginning of April, 2023
3rd floor wall pours (Estimated): Middle of April, 2023

Crosstown Westernmost tower timeline:
1st floor pour: Beginning of February, 2023
1st floor wall pours: Beginning to end of March, 2023
2nd floor pour: Beginning of April, 2023

IMG_7674.jpg
IMG_7675.jpg

4th floor forms are now in place for the Crest building's Eastern side, while the Western side is just now getting 3rd floor wall forms. The P1 floor for the eastern 2 of the taller towers looks to be poured in some places, with some P1 wall forms also showing up. The westernmost of the taller towers still looks to be in the same place (2nd floor), but it's hard to see from this angle so it might have still made progress. No signs of cladding for the Crest building yet.

IMG_7762.jpg
IMG_7763.jpg

4th floor forms are now in place for the Crest building's Eastern side, while the Western side is just now getting 3rd floor wall forms. The P1 floor for the eastern 2 of the taller towers looks to be poured in some places, with some P1 wall forms also showing up. The westernmost of the taller towers still looks to be in the same place (2nd floor), but it's hard to see from this angle so it might have still made progress. No signs of cladding for the Crest building yet.

View attachment 471051View attachment 471052

Based on your picture, it doesn't appear they have space for the townhomes right beside Crest? Have they cancelled those towns? I doubt they would cause of extra $$ lol. If they do, they appear that they will be very tight?

Re Crosstown I, III I would assume it is safe to say they will reach their heights before the end of the year. 35 weeks till end of the year. 1 week a floor will do the trick.

P.S. Very much appreciate your constant updates and photos. Keep them coming.

Screen Shot 2023-04-21 at 5.27.33 PM.png

Last edited:
Based on your picture, it doesn't appear they have space for the townhomes right beside Crest? Have they cancelled those towns? I doubt they would cause of extra $$ lol. If they do, they appear that they will be very tight?

Re Crosstown I, III I would assume it is safe to say they will reach their heights before the end of the year. 35 weeks till end of the year. 1 week a floor will do the trick.

P.S. Very much appreciate your constant updates and photos. Keep them coming.
It's hard to tell whether the townhouses will fit in that small area, but it's possible Aspen Ridge might just remove all the townhouses from this site altogether (Given they haven't even started sales or construction on any of them). I'm not much of an expert in the industry so I'm not sure if that's easier said than done (E.g. zoning, financing, plan amendments, etc.), but they could fit several more towers in the middle of the site if they did that. This is especially evident since the townhouses were proposed before the Ontario Line was announced.

Again, take this with a grain of salt. Hopefully someone with more experience can chime in on the likelihood of Aspen Ridge doing this, or whether they're even allowed to.

I am not an expert but I remember hearing maybe a year ago that the townhouses were being re-evaluated. Makes sense.

Back