Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

I think this was yet another false alarm. Can anyone confirm that the trailer is still on site? I noticed today at the X2 site that they are replacing one of the BAUER Drill Rigs. If the trailer is no longer at the 1 Bloor site, Great Gulf was just using the site to park the trailer for the day/night.

I think this was yet another false alarm. Can anyone confirm that the trailer is still on site? I noticed today at the X2 site that they are replacing one of the BAUER Drill Rigs. If the trailer is no longer at the 1 Bloor site, Great Gulf was just using the site to park the trailer for the day/night.

Someone at SSC spoke to people on the site who said that the rig was being parked there temporarily but was to be used at another site (presumably X2), but that digging at One Bloor would start within the month. Apparently they still need the final word from the city.

Someone at SSC spoke to people on the site who said that the rig was being parked there temporarily but was to be used at another site (presumably X2), but that digging at One Bloor would start within the month. Apparently they still need the final word from the city.

I heard from a GGH sales person they are going to use the pile drivers from X2 site once they are finished this month.

Man Oh!! Man, Look at that equipment on site

May 11
Saw a hard hat walking to the trailer

5712649832_ceea4de866_b.jpg

if i had bought a unit in one bloor i'd want my money back, this is taking forever!!!!

The pile driving/shoring at X2 should be done in about two weeks so if the equipment from there is moving to One Bloor, and permits are secured, it shouldn't be that long now.

that'd be awesome! this thing feels like it taking forever to get off the ground

Yeah sodapop chill, its coming...oh yeah what dt forgot to tell you is that after the pile driving/shoring equipment arrives they will have to wait for the crew to finish off with the full construction of X-2 before commencing on One Bloor.:D;)

Back