Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

Great photos kotsy! Grateful for everyone that posts pictures on this site. Just makes the love I have for skyscrapers, more intense! Thanks everyone!

my friend I only got few more months to live. pleaaase let me live and die in peace and live yourself in peace.

Last edited:
I was under the impression that they were using KONE Jumplifts instead of external hoists, but I guess they are using both. Great photos!

B1iav03.jpg

If One Bloor East was, instead, being constructed in Southcore, it would be less appreciated because of the glass monotony.

Here, though, amongst the older buildings, One Bloor East creates a nice contrast. It's looking quite impressive so far!

I also think this is turning out amazing. How much of the building is built? ie. 1/2, 2/3, etc. b/c It seems like this is going to tower over its surroundings.

I also think this is turning out amazing. How much of the building is built? ie. 1/2, 2/3, etc. b/c It seems like this is going to tower over its surroundings.
It looks like it's only about 55% complete, so it's going to be almost twice as tall as it is currently!

Back