Toronto NXT & NXT2 Condominiums | ?m | 35s | Cresford | a—A

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
Looks good and yes very Miami Beach. It'd be nice if they could renovate the three ugly sisters to look like that.

This is sooo much better than the townhouses that are being built at the site... I just don't get why they combined styles at this project the way they did. If the townhouses here were similar in design quality to the towers, this would be one of the very best projects in the whole GTA.

(The townhouses have obviously sold very well in any case - construction of all of them on the west side of Windermere will be finished long before the first of these towers starts to rise, let alone the second one.)

Anyone know which of these towers - the east one (103 The Queensway) or the west one (105 The Queensway) - is the 26 floor one? I'm guessing the more eastlerly of the two is the taller one, and that it is the first phase.

Condo guide says this phase will be 29 floors tall! So we shall see. I like the render too in the condo guide!

92m is the approved height which is enough for 29 storeys - shouldn't be an issue to get the floor count changed from 26 to 29

SD2: these towers will be west of Windermere, south of the Queensway, east of South Kingsway and the Humber, north of the rail tracks and the Gardiner.

pin-point 42

^Thanks interchange. This area may look like a bit of a mess with all the clashing styles.

Ding!

(At least Pemberton's towers on the south side of the Gradiner promise to be glass and steel too, if not so hansdome, but it's Cresford's own loverly modern tower with the anachronistic Vic-Schtick base across the street that will always be the local laugh.)

Cresford was 24-30 months late on delivering Quad Lofts to purchasers who bought there in May 2001, so don't hold your breath.

(At least Pemberton's towers on the south side of the Gradiner promise to be glass and steel too, if not so hansdome, but it's Cresford's own loverly modern tower with the anachronistic Vic-Schtick base across the street that will always be the local laugh.)

And the more I see said Cresford tower, the more disconcertingly "flat-topped" it looks--it really needs an elevator penthouse, or at least some better skyline resolution...

I Bought in the Fendi Building

Its furniture is designed by Fendi and i bought a 1147 sq ft with a fantastic view of thelake...i talked to the VP who assures me that they are starting construction by feb 2008... Even got a really good deal off my realtor...can still get a deal if anyones intrested...gorgeous model suite..

Seriously, whats the big deal with designer furniture. The lobby furniture will only get banged up and dirty in a years time anyway. Your comment seems as if you think your getting Fendi furniture included in your condo.

Back