Toronto NXT & NXT2 Condominiums | ?m | 35s | Cresford | a—A

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
windywalk028.jpg

windywalk008.jpg

by me

Posts regarding PDIs and build quality have been moved to UrbanToronto's Real Estate Forum where there is a thread for purchasers at NXT. You will find there are others discussing topics of similar concern there.

Please keep this thread for architectural criticism. Thanks!

yupp...i havent heard any confirmed on that yet...but id assume it would have been completed by now. still looks pretty damn great in person if anyone's been down there.

Id say the end of 2011 for occupancy at NXT2 and the end of 2012 for everything to be complete and in use (Gym, Tennis Court.......)

Hmmm, so 2 more years for us to be fully-operational.

I was thinking about it over the weekend - I would think the building completion is spot on (November/December 2011 for NXT2 to be fully occupied) - although you would assume that it would take way less than a year to complete the rest of the amenities.

I would think by spring 2012 all amenities in NXT2 would be ready for use.

NXT amenities should be in full swing by the new year (other than the outdoor pool of course!)

I was thinking about it over the weekend - I would think the building completion is spot on (November/December 2011 for NXT2 to be fully occupied) - although you would assume that it would take way less than a year to complete the rest of the amenities.

I would think by spring 2012 all amenities in NXT2 would be ready for use.

NXT amenities should be in full swing by the new year (other than the outdoor pool of course!)

I know the foundation of course is already done for NXT2 but do you think it's possible to have that building fully-built in the span of just 14-15 months?

I know the foundation of course is already done for NXT2 but do you think it's possible to have that building fully-built in the span of just 14-15 months?

I purchased my until last September - they were on the third floor. One year later I am occupying the 10th floor.

So took about 11 months to begin occupying.

I might be off by a month or two - but shouldn't be longer than that considering NXT2 is also a smaller tower.

All just random speculation lol I have no idea what Im talking about :D

I purchased my until last September - they were on the third floor. One year later I am occupying the 10th floor.

So took about 11 months to begin occupying.

I might be off by a month or two - but shouldn't be longer than that considering NXT2 is also a smaller tower.

All just random speculation lol I have no idea what Im talking about :D

Ok, I believe you. :)

I occupied yesterday - spoke to someone in customer service about NXT2..... and i quote "we are optomistic that NXT2 will still get built"seems as though there is no confirmed date for the start of construction....

Congrats on moving in! You must be one of the 1st.

Hmm, that statement from CS sounds weird...as if there's a chance it *won't* get built? Isn't it even more sold in percentage terms than NXT?

Back