711     3 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 245     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 727     0 

Toronto non-mall retail (Odds & Ends)

• Thread starter marksimpson7843
  • Start date
Yes.....assuming it's the same Muji from Japan. They only have a handful of locations in the US.

I think it's more likely the formerly-Guess space with the two floors and Yonge St exposure. Unit C-03 would indicate a Concourse unit.

I think it's more likely the formerly-Guess space with the two floors and Yonge St exposure. Unit C-03 would indicate a Concourse unit.

Does anyone have the actual CRU lease plan for the Atrium? With the unit numbers?

Does anyone have the actual CRU lease plan for the Atrium? With the unit numbers?

What is the status on the renovations and expansion? Could see the Atrium being great overfill space from the Eaton Centre.

Here's a fun question - if you added up the retail square footage of the Atrium, Eaton Centre, the Bay, and Dundas East would it overtake the WEM as largest mall in Canada?

Combined with the resto make-over on the north side of elm nice to see Yonge and Dundas retaining its position as marquee retail destination.

SO. DAMN. EXCITED.

Seriously.

I have to give credit for the tip to ACT7. Thank you.

I'm taking a few days off to move offices, so I should have an article out some time next week. Have an excellent weekend, everyone!

Outside of Japan, Muji stores tend to be small and more expensive. The one I went to in Fukuoka was huge. I was also in a convenience store had a Muji corner with a small selection of their products. Their stores that I went to in Seoul, Busan and Hong Kong were nice, but the selection was limited and the prices 20-30% higher.

The old Guess store at Yonge & Dundas

guessa16.jpg

Attachments

• guessa16.jpg
    guessa16.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 461

This seems more likely to me, since the space occupied by Guess has multiple levels and street frontage on Yonge. The concourse level space for Guess accessories in between Pickle Barrel and the discount perfume shop shut down last week.

The space marked "Coming Soon" that ACT7 refers to above is the former Black's Photo flagship store, which has been empty since the temporary Halloween costume shop closed last year.

Back