Toronto Nautilus Condos | ?m | 39s | Biddington | Graziani + Corazza

My father is a surveyer and does actually make maps for a living.. It's thousands of hours on autocad and in farmers feilds tracking through muck to find the lot line markers.

I wonder what it would be like making a living creating maps…

I've actually made a living making maps for the past 8 years; but using GIS not autocad (hence my user name) . . . its very interesting, but I guess that all depends on how much you like maps lol

I posted an update on the retail @ Nautilus in the real estate section about a week ago . . . in addition to the rabba (which is already in the fixuring phase) and the dental office, Nautilus will also house a sushi bar and a dry cleaner

I've actually made a living making maps for the past 8 years; but using GIS not autocad (hence my user name) . . . its very interesting, but I guess that all depends on how much you like maps lol

I posted an update on the retail @ Nautilus in the real estate section about a week ago . . . in addition to the rabba (which is already in the fixuring phase) and the dental office, Nautilus will also house a sushi bar and a dry cleaner

Yep....

photo-1.jpg

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 787
What are your thoughts of putting a small coffee shop at this location?

Sorely needed. I overheard someone mentioning putting a coffee shop in this area while I was on the subway (I think) heading east.

This isn't the right location, though. The colonnade creates an unpleasant environment for a patio. All of this should really be facing the lake.

Yeah, it's for a client, and he only wants a quick in and out coffee shop, not like starbucks were they lounge around for hours. Lakeshore/Parklawn would be more of an ideal intersection, but not much available there.

Yeah, it's for a client, and he only wants a quick in and out coffee shop, not like starbucks were they lounge around for hours. Lakeshore/Parklawn would be more of an ideal intersection, but not much available there.

What about availabilities in Westlake?

I think that aside from the anchors (Shoppers and Metro) they haven't confirmed any other tenants.

What about availabilities in Westlake?

I think that aside from the anchors (Shoppers and Metro) they haven't confirmed any other tenants.

The Shoppers & Metro will be appreciated. I remember walking along the lake there, a few years ago and I couldn't even find a place to buy something to drink. At least now there will be some options for visitors. (and of course, people living in the neighbourhood)

Considering current residents have to cross the gardener and rail tracks to get to any large retail presence, it will be a godsend.

The tower looks sharp with its glass and distinctive with that wave and step-forward massing. The podium, like many throughout the area, looks cheaply finished with average glass and dull precast. Too many condos outside of downtown have cheaply finished podiums--even some of the more interesting places in the suburbs like the waterfront at Humber Bay Shores and Scarborough town centre. These are the areas with the greatest potential in suburban Toronto to be attractive urban places. Cheap podiums detract from their sense of place, which is otherwise improving with every new condo.

Back