Toronto Motion On Bay Street | ?m | 29s | Concert | IBI Group

Missing a microwave which should be a vented unit over the stove. It's hard to tell the quality of the cabinets but judging by the laminate counter-tops the cabinets are probably not the best quality.

Missing a microwave which should be a vented unit over the stove. It's hard to tell the quality of the cabinets but judging by the laminate counter-tops the cabinets are probably not the best quality.

A microwave doesn't have to be on top over a stove. In most country, they never are. The microwave vent has extremely weak power and is very inefficient when you really need it. I have no idea why they are popular while essentially doing nothing.
A standalone range hood is much better and more powerful.

agree with the cabinet quality, but it is not supposed to be a high end apartment anyway.

A microwave doesn't have to be on top over a stove. In most country, they never are. The microwave vent has extremely weak power and is very inefficient when you really need it. I have no idea why they are popular while essentially doing nothing.
A standalone range hood is much better and more powerful.

agree with the cabinet quality, but it is not supposed to be a high end apartment anyway.

Of course a dedicated, quality hood range is better but quality microwaves have pretty good venting to the outside now days and it's a pretty standard feature now except in high end condos & homes. Given absolute premium counter space in so many new condo & apartments now (not unlike this kitchen) it seems a natural to have a microwave over the stove, everyone uses a microwave - I guess that's the point I should have made. I still like this project a lot though, but it's far too expensive with what they are offering for me to consider a move there.

Last one, some photographer:

the_bank_and_the_government_by_mildlyreactive-d5oe4zo.jpg

Source

Their tumblr

Killer view!
I was by here late last week and the building looks just terrific in person. Also, it finally completes this intersection.

That view is going to get even nicer with BAC II, INDX, and 100 Adelaide all going up soon. I don't think there's any chance that even a slither of 88 Scott would be visible from that angle though.

Last edited:
Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 13 156565 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Apr 24, 2013

Project: Multiple Unit Building Interior Alterations

Description: Proposal for interior alterations to existing ground floor of mixed use building for "Royal Bank of Canada" (334m2)

Back