Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Montgomery Square 
2384 Yonge St, Toronto
Developer: Rockport Group, Woodbourne Canada Management, Inc.

Montgomery Square | 84m | 27s | Rockport Group | RAW Design

WislaHD

East has been for a while. Let's see about west. One block doesn't count for me.
The Eglinton Bus Bays may be redeveloped, along with a few sites on the north side of Eglinton between the mall and Edith Drive.

I do wonder what might be leveraged in the south side of Eglinton between Avenue and Duplex.

mikejb

Terroni/Cumbrae's/Sud Forno is all the same company.
I should have clarified as i am aware of that. Terroni's will occupy as a use, the basement, and the second floor up. Cumbrae will be doing something on the main floor primarily.

ADRM

I should have clarified as i am aware of that. Terroni's will occupy as a use, the basement, and the second floor up. Cumbrae will be doing something on the main floor primarily.
That makes sense. No Sud Forno here, though? Feel like it'd do super well.

Toronto1834

That facade looked very dirty, I was wondering when it would be cleaned. Cleaning the facade of a building this size can't usually be done in hours, and there's usually scaffolding. The treatment doesn't look evenly applied to me.

ProjectEnd

I do wonder if we'll see any of the spandrel-three-dimensionality hinted at in the renders. I'm guessing 'no' because, whatever, it's Toronto, but it would be nice.

Last edited by a moderator: