Clarington Mondria | ?m | 6s | Monde | Icon

Paclo

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Mondria: a proposed 6-storey condo building designed by ICON Architects for Monde Development Group on the south side of Durham Regional Highway 2, west of Trulls Road and east of Sandringham Drive in Courtice, Clarington.

Renderings from the project page and ICON:
1-30.jpg
2-23.jpg
Exterior-Autumn-scaled.jpg
One-image.jpg

Site as of August 2021, Google Street View:
1669832055914.png

According to the developer's instagram page, this is under construction and has a crane @interchange42
We aren't counting cranes in Clarington yet as we don't have enough construction status info on other projects in the area to have a good overview of the situation, but thanks!

I love the way that Google stitches its Street View images together, so that you can get a URL with four Ws in it, and something might be comming soon.

That's comming soon to you... >.<

We aren't counting cranes in Clarington yet as we don't have enough construction status info on other projects in the area to have a good overview of the situation, but thanks!

Clarington building services uploads annual construction updates within some council minutes typically around year-end I believe! If you can track that down, it is possibly a good starting point.

Clarington building services uploads annual construction updates within some council minutes typically around year-end I believe! If you can track that down, it is possibly a good starting point.
All of our representatives are currently busy with the 416 and inner 905. Please hold, and when someone is hired to handle the outer edges of the known universe, your call will be answered haphazardly.

Back