Toronto Minto775 King West | ?m | 17s | Minto Group | Hariri Pontarini

mkw_r2_c2.gif

anyone have updates for this one?
Their website is still under construction with '2 new model suites coming soon' ...

There is new signage oufront instructing passerbys to "be inspired". First sign of life I've seen in months and I live across the street so I'm around a lot.

775 King West/Minto King West-former site of Paul Wolf Electric

I'm wondering if anyone has any info about this site in terms of its history.

I know Paul Wolf had a store there for many years. Does anyone know/remember what was there before, or have any particular memories of the store? (besides its ugly colour).

The reason I ask is because I am doing a video art piece about the currently empty site and I'm trying to do some research.

Any information would be greatly appreciated:)

Whats the deal with this project? All Minto King West signage has been taken down or blacked out with what looks like a sharpie. Other than that its been pretty quiet over there.

I sort of feel like they didn't give this project a fair shot the first time around. I did a tour in there at one point and it was nice enough. It just launched too late into the downturn and closed its doors before we could see the other side.

January 23 2010 update

Sales office renovation underway ...

all references to Minto King West removed from sales office facade, now replaced with Minto 775 King West branding signage

IMG_1995.jpg

Drove by today...they're tearing down the sales office. Guess they reached their sales threshold and are starting to build.

Sweet. They didn't drag their feet too long on getting started.

Hopefully they'll be that minuscule percentage of projects that finish on time ....

Back