Toronto Minto Midtown | 160.01m | 52s | Minto Group | Zeidler

I love that skyline shot. This project really makes Yonge-Eglington a much nicer intersection.

A much nicer intersection than Islinton-Eglington* for example?

*only so many 'g's to go around

any new news of when the north tower occupencies begin,, it looks like its way ahead of schedule......

2060069579_843a4e339c_o.jpg

2060069363_249045b1d8_o.jpg

2060850256_de91f27471_o.jpg

2060850184_2bc9c1cd9a_o.jpg

How'd you get onto the cricket pitch at UCC?

some good update pics from new angles we havent seeen before...

I really like that stepped effect on the upper levels of the south tower. I never realized there was such a significant height difference between the two buildings. Last time I viewed them in person they seemed to be about the same height, of course the north tower has kept growing. I guess I assumed they would only be slightly different like RoCP. In any case, looking great!

I just walked in, why is that not allowed?

I'm just surprised you were able to--I am (rather embarassingly) an alumnus, and even when I was there many moons ago they were hysterical about security, something I can only imagine has become more pronounced over the years.

I think these are my favourite new residential towers. I love how the south towers steps up to the taller north tower. It's a cool affect.

I'm just surprised you were able to--I am (rather embarassingly) an alumnus, and even when I was there many moons ago they were hysterical about security, something I can only imagine has become more pronounced over the years.

That's surprising. I am (rather ambivalently) a fairly recent alumnus and while security did seem fairly high within the school itself at the time, there didn't seem to be any impediment at all to strolling the grounds. Locals would even walk their dogs or bring their kids to play on the field every now and again.

FYI, Orr's

Back