Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

LCBO close to firm, area B5 , next to TD :cool:

LCBO? WOW! Really? Thats great news.

So thats LCBO, TD Bank, Longos Supermarket, Real Sport Bar and Apparel Store, Hotel Le Germain and CI Investment offices. Will be great for residents and surrounding areas.

After B5, is there any more space available?

I"m guessing here ... Basement Level, Unit 5 ??

Nice picture someone on my Twitter stream posted.

118061054-d5c4b5f4438c2504dd357ebaa78758c1.4c1d6f18-full.jpg

June 19 2010 update

Maple Leaf Square as seen from the Island Ferry
Click to Enlarge

View from Street Level

Probably doesn't really matter on this forum but CI investments took all the space in this building - likely moving their offices from 151 Yonge / 2 Queen East - hopefully some relocation + expansion going on here.

has anyone figured out if the residences are connected to the commercial area directly in any way? kinda defeats the purpose to have that bridge connected to the acc if the residents need to go outside and then back inside to use the bridge. on the other hand i guess i't's better for security if people can't get into the residences from the commercial areas. just wondering if there's a way... would be nice if residents could go to longos without going outside.

Last edited:
There's no way they'd design as such that residents would have to go outside to access the Longo's grocery store.

Here's a random video i found of someone in (i believe) the South tower of MLS who took a video about the recent earthquake:

[video=youtube;AuMVE7FIOW4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuMVE7FIOW4[/video]

Some pretty interesting views over here.

^ I'm not saying, for sure, this wasn't filmed during the earthquake, however, I think that is just the sound of the two Chinook helicopters passing over Union Station in the video. Watch it again Steveve, that's why he says "United States in 'da house."

It could be fake as well because there are SO many fake earthquake vids on youtube... but in his description it says it was taken during the earthquake.. either way its cool. :)

I wonder if that guy is a fan of skyscrapers.... Its funny how there are so many people in the GTA who live in awesome skyscrapers who aren't even fans of skyscrapers at all, they don't really realize how awesome their views are in the skyscraper world... lucky bastards. A funny world we live in. people who have it don't appreciate it, and those who want it don't have it. :(

Last edited:
^ I completely agree Steveve.

Hundreds and thousands of people work in the tall towers of the CBD, so how come we rarely see pics posted from these vantage points? Is it illegal to bring your camera to work?

For instance, doesn't anyone know anybody that works in Commerce Court West? I would like to see a Trump update from there. Or even a view of MLS and Lower Town from TD Canada Trust Tower. We never get a view from there.

I think it should be a homework assignment for all UT members that live in T.O.:

Ask all your friends where they work or live and if its in a cool high-rise, then get them to snap some pics for you.

Back