Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

The podium is short on the East side, it's only going up two or three floors on the NE corner.

And there is a central courtyard. That's why there hasn't been much visible progress lately on the curtainwall, because the work is all focused in the courtyard right now.

Well looking at all the renders, it's the same height as the rest of the podium.

up-1MapleLeaf_Sq_for_web_01.jpg

Residences_of_Maple_Leaf_Square_-_rendering.jpg

Site plan (2006)

No it wont be the same height all the way around but it will be the same height to a certain extent. However it then takes a dip and becomes lower in certain corners. Here, take a look at these pics below. It will give you a better understanding.

maple3.jpg

render1b.jpg

I think that's what everybody's hoping for...

Uh, wait - really? Costco?

Every corner down at York and Bremner is spoken for now, if not actually under construction, and it's all going to be much more highrise than your typical Costco. Or maybe they have an urban model that I am not aware of, one that doesn't include large parking lots. What's the Vancouver situation?

You know what? This development is now my favourite in the city. I saw it in the morning, and late at night coming in off the Gardiner--****ing gorgeous! If all waterfront condos had at least this building's class, I'd be proud to show off the city to my fellow stuffed animals.;)

CP West also looked quite nice as the sun set.

Back