Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

Took a walk down Bremner last night and I'm liking what is taking place. Especially pleased with the retail at the Infinity condo. Turned out really well.

another shot I took.

4043259649_49b3939424_b.jpg

Nice to see some pics of the roof area if you are up there again;)

I am not the greatest photographer but here a couplethat I took looking down at the early stages of the green roof.

Under the green tarp is the outdoor pool, the box that is starting to develop below the pool is a massive big "planter" then there is seating/open space around both....the light blue bit is the roof of the door into the amenties space (if I recall correctly)

These are about a month old now so the fact that someone has observed trees appearing would indicate that work has progressed quite nicely.

Attachments

• DSCI0096.jpg
    DSCI0096.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 262
  • DSCI0097.jpg
    DSCI0097.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 222
those are some seriously cool shots - an angle that I'd likely be too scared to take!

here are a few of MLS / Telus and the new Union Station entrance...

4056176518_123abf1f90_o.jpg

4056175930_a1c29ffc01_o.jpg

4055445659_ba366a0946_o.jpg

4056175002_f5b7af08a9_o.jpg

4055432029_872402012d_o.jpg

those are some seriously cool shots - an angle that I'd likely be too scared to take!

If we could combine my daredevliness with your photography skills we could really tell a story ;)

The picture makes it look scarier than it really was.....I was standing on a balcony on something like the 15th floor (forget exactly but it was around that) and just held the camera out....it was not like my buddy had me by the ankles and was dangling me over the edge or anything like that!

The coolest thing we noticed (and anyone who bought a unit might be interested in this) was how good the windows are in this project. We were in units that had the windows open...just for airing purposes.....and the noise from all of the traffic and construction was quite loud.....as soon as they were closed, voila, silence. So if anyone is/was worried that living here would be giving up any peace and quiet (after all, it is gonna always be a busy "happening" place) rest assured, you will be able to shut out the hub bub!

Last edited:
I have to add one more compliment for Redroom, your photo tour last night is simply stunning. You've blown most of us away with your posts in several threads. Thank you!

Back