Toronto M5V Condominiums | 118.87m | 35s | Lifetime | Core Architects

I can't wait to see this thing finished off. If I'm not mistaken, this is TAS' first multi-unit project and, having worked for them in custom residential, I'm keen to compare quality of this project with their custom residential (which leave a lot to be desired).

I'm pretty sure M5V is not TAS's first multi-unit project ...

at minimum the DIA CONDOMINIUMS in NYCC was also built by them ~ :)

from what's I've seen @ Dia Condos, I was quite impressed by TAS' finishing

Thanks guys.

I guess it's because doing custom residential, you're having to cater to some serious wackjobs...both architects and clients.

The M5V design portal should be up and running soon so residents can choose their finishes.
Get your cheque book ready! These things are never cheap.

Jan 16-10

IMG_jan-16-10-0180.jpg

IMG_jan-16-10-0181.jpg

IMG_jan-16-10-0183.jpg

IMG_jan-16-10-0184.jpg

Residents are still waiting for the design portal to go live after almost a month of delays. We have called 3 times over the last week and half and each time they would say later that day, to no avail. M5V makes angels cry.

Bueller... Bueller... Bueller...

Anything that meets the street like that and adds to the streetwall is alright by me...

TAS is OUT. Lifetime is calling all the shots now, and running the show. They are even reneging on some of the terms that were being offered to TAS to purchasers. Seems like the whole thrust of the marketing campaign is now defunct - i e the extreme customization that TAS was going to offer....

TAS is OUT. Lifetime is calling all the shots now, and running the show. They are even reneging on some of the terms that were being offered to TAS to purchasers. Seems like the whole thrust of the marketing campaign is now defunct - i e the extreme customization that TAS was going to offer....

Condo Observer, where are you getting this information? How do you know customization has changed? What is your source? I have been in direct contact with M5V over the last several weeks and nothing of this sort was mentioned or discussed. Also, no letters have been sent to owners in this regard.
Personally, i don't care who is building M5V as long as my expectations and contracts are appropriately met.

Some buyers were contacted directly by reps recently, and the reps indicated that Lifetime was in, and that TAS was out. The rep also indicated that the customization packages might be scaled back, as that was a trademark of TAS, coming from the custom home business, but that Lifetime as the financiers might have a different approach. Let's wait and see how it plays out. Hopefully the design intent is maintained, and buyers will not be disappointed. Its really odd that buyers were not notified about this major change...

First cladding? could be test cladding....pics by Jasonzed at SSC.........

20100221042.jpg

20100221037.jpg

20100221040.jpg

Back