Toronto M5V Condominiums | 118.87m | 35s | Lifetime | Core Architects

TAS, however, along with Freed, has the best designs for condo towers. Giraffe, for example.

Freed has yet to actually build a tower. They appear to excel at building low rise.

As for TAS, Zed is somewhere around the twelve floor range. M5V is a big step up(wards).

Any idea how deep this is going? Is 4 floors the final depth, and if so, any idea when the crane will be installed?

The concrete for the crane base appears to be almost finished, from what I could see today. They usually put cranes up on Sunday, but it's a holiday this week, so they could either do it Saturday or next week. I doubt they'd do it during a weekday.

Freed has yet to actually build a tower. They appear to excel at building low rise.

As for TAS, Zed is somewhere around the twelve floor range. M5V is a big step up(wards).

Dia, 17s condo in North York that one of our members lives in, was also TAS.

Looks like this one has bit the dust as the mobile crane was working on it and the counterbalance weight was gone as well the hoisting material.

Sale office and presentation building strip with for lease sign up.

Looks like this one has bit the dust as the mobile crane was working on it and the counterbalance weight was gone as well the hoisting material.

WHAT :eek:
e50005561.gif

I find that hard to believe ... not your post, your just reporting what you saw :)

Why dig the foundation and stop, the lease sign good be because they're moving to a new location or it good be for the future i.e. like uptown which had a for lease sign a while before they left the premise

What are you guys talking about. They just put the crane up and moved the sales centre into the building next to the pit.

Back