Toronto Luna at Concord CityPlace | 125.88m | 38s | Concord Adex | Core Architects

A night shot of Luna taken a week ago from Apex:

2624245393_fde374ef1e_b.jpg

Behind the Three Gorges Dam you mean?

This question is semi-related to Luna Vista, but is the new Fort York Blvd between Spadina and Bathurst accessible or it is still only for construction?

I was biking down there yesterday and noticed that there is a sidewalk that you can access and presumably walk or bike down from the Luna site to the other side of Bathurst. I know the road is off limits to cars. My question is, is this sidewalk open to the public or just used for construction? Anyone know?

This question is semi-related to Luna Vista, but is the new Fort York Blvd between Spadina and Bathurst accessible or it is still only for construction?

I was biking down there yesterday and noticed that there is a sidewalk that you can access and presumably walk or bike down from the Luna site to the other side of Bathurst. I know the road is off limits to cars. My question is, is this sidewalk open to the public or just used for construction? Anyone know?

/\ It is a public thoroughfare - as you mentioned, it connects Bathurst and Spadina.

Has it been assumed by the City yet though? If not, it could be off limits.

/\ It is a public thoroughfare - as you mentioned, it connects Bathurst and Spadina.

But it is all fenced-off with the exception of a small opening for a narrow sidewalk. I guess my question is, is this sidewalk public accessible or would entering this part of the site be trespassing? I didn't enter so I'm not sure if it even connects to Bathurst properly. There could be no exit on the other side...

^ Yes. I went on a Saturday several weeks back and had a grand old time trespassing about the whole area for an hour or so, taking lots of nice pictures for UT! Didn't see another person the whole time. I simply walked up Dan Leckie Way from Lakeshore (next to Panorama) - it wasn't fenced off at all.

Back