3236249572_3a301a407e.jpg

No one working today.

A picture showing the podium and lobby facing Bay Street

Looks quite nice

Attachments

• pic_home3.jpg
    pic_home3.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 283
Lochlyn, your subsequent post which had nothing specifically to do with Lumiere, but which was about the luxury condo market, has been moved here.

Lumiere on Fire

I didn't catch a picture of it going, but I live next door to the site, and the construction office caught on fire tonight!

Probably the most exciting thing that's happened on this street in awhile, but it doesn't seem to have affected the site itself much. It'll probably be easier to tell after the fire department has cleaned up a bit.

I didn't catch a picture of it going, but I live next door to the site, and the construction office caught on fire tonight!

Probably the most exciting thing that's happened on this street in awhile, but it doesn't seem to have affected the site itself much. It'll probably be easier to tell after the fire department has cleaned up a bit.

i was hearing the sound of a chainsaw operating a few minutes ago, wonder what happened.

Good!

I guess that means they're still working on this project :)

jk ... I hope no one was hurt.

Ah it does look a lot closer to street level! Maybe the fire did help.

Passed by the site a little over an hour ago and it appears the hoarding along the sidewalk and up above had been partially burned. The sidewalk was no longer accessible.

Back