Toronto LTD Condos | ?m | 15s | Malibu Investments | RAW Design

progress... now almost a full story underground

BAHQv.jpg

Any construction updates? I bought here 2 years ago and have been looking at a field for all that time. Now that they are under construction, any new news or pics would be appreciated!!!!

if you really cared that much about the status of your future home I would think one would personally go see the site for themselves ... you do get a lot more out of it rather than looking at someone else's photos ~

if you really cared that much about the status of your future home I would think one would personally go see the site for themselves ... you do get a lot more out of it rather than looking at someone else's photos ~

???? 'If you really cared'?

Who the hell do you think you are, trying to tell this guy that he doesn"t really care about his new place? He might not be easily able to get to LTD for any number of reasons that you do not know. Secondly, you take tons of photos for urbantoronto: are they only for your own amusement, and not for other interested parties, or heaven forbid, for those who may have gone so far as to have bought in the project but don't care enough to photograph the project themselves? Because if you're posting these photos but you don't really want we members to look, well, I missed your note on that.

Rod Banks made a reasonable, polite request and you jumped on him: do you not owe him an apology?

I think Solaris was trying to be helpful actually. And its true he would get more out of it if he went himself so he could get the "big picture" of the site of his future residence. These things are important, even if you are far out of town, the least you would want to do is not just look at selective photos of a site that may or may not give you a full idea of the area, and how far along they are in construction. Solaris does a lot of trucking around to get thousands of photos for our site, and we should be thankful for that.

I do appreciate Solaris's photos. What I do not get is where he gets off telling Rod Banks to get down there himself. It makes no sense: Solaris posts photos so we can all see these buildings, and then he tells this guy that the photos are no substitute for the real thing. Banks politely asked, Solaris rudely doubted his commitment to his purchase. Weird.

Easy tough guy! You are right, I do not care about my future home. lmao. I just like throwing away hundreds of thousands cause that's how I roll.

Thanks for the photo Mars. Much appreciated.

Back