Toronto Lower Don Lands Redevelopment | ?m | ?s | Waterfront Toronto

Seems to be getting close to ready at the Commissioners end.

PXL_20220929_204302752.jpg

Boulevard trees.
PXL_20220929_204256901.jpg

I once watched said delinquents tagging the Bloor Viaduct while a cop stood 20 feet away writing a speeding ticket. I said, "Hey officer, they're vandalizing the bridge right there!!" And he said, "Call 311"
Since the TPS has pretty much given up writing speeding tickets they may now have more time! (Ha!!)

Any pictures from the big weekend action?

I haven't been able to get down there yet.

Can't wait to see the changes!

Any pictures from the big weekend action?

I haven't been able to get down there yet.

Can't wait to see the changes!
As can be seen above by @C-C-C the vehicle traffic has been moved to the New Cherry St alignment from Commissioners Street to just before the bascule bridge. The Martin Goodman remains on the east side of Old Cherry but is doubtless moving soon as its new home on the west side of the bridge looks just about ready. Frankly, what was expected and announced.

Not quite sure how they now intend to bring the Martin Goodman users back to the east side of (Old) Cherry at the bascule bridge - I assume crossing Cherry at the lights at Polson?

Last edited:
Havent had the chance to go down and experience it (yet) but from the pictures it looks like there is 2 lanes of car traffic and a bi-directional bike lane, is that correct?

Back