Toronto Living Shangri-La Toronto | 214.57m | 66s | Westbank | James Cheng

and a great article regarding Shangri-La on the mainpage of UT...thx mods!

o.k.....now the latest rumour.....tweeted by BuzzBuzzHome, who may have been at the same media tour...

Wow! Westbank (think Shangri-La Toronto) has four upcoming condo projects in Toronto! Where!?

I thought that is the amenities area... with the swimming pool just above and to the right. That can't be where restaurant will be. Maybe underneath where you're standing?

Actually this is the restaurant and the pool is one level above on the right.

and a great article regarding Shangri-La on the mainpage of UT...thx mods!

o.k.....now the latest rumour.....tweeted by BuzzBuzzHome, who may have been at the same media tour...

Wow! Westbank (think Shangri-La Toronto) has four upcoming condo projects in Toronto! Where!?

Why do i get the feeling that these guys bought the Canada Tower (former Sapphire Tower) site.

Last edited:
I was just reading in the star that they have 3 ph's left for 9.8 million. What happened to the 17.5 million dollar penthouse?? Did they scrap it because of no interest??

I was just reading in the star that they have 3 ph's left for 9.8 million. What happened to the 17.5 million dollar penthouse?? Did they scrap it because of no interest??

these days in condo marketing, "penthouse" no longer means upper floor necessarily... penthouses can be on the upper floors of the building (say, floors 60 and up), and they create new names for the uppermost ones such as "super penthouse"...

there are 2 super penthouses i think,each one are the 17 million ones i think

The original plan for the Shangri-La had 2 Bi-level penthouse suites located on the 65th and 66th levels, but current plan has 4 Bi-level penthouse suites located on the 65th and 66th levels. Westbank Corp. president Ian Gillespie has purchased one of those penthouses.

Back