Mississauga Limelight Condominiums | ?m | 32s | Daniels | Kirkor

My girlfriend and I also purchased a Limelight unit (Emerald - 1 +den) at last week's VIP Sale...we were fortunate to be #2 in the lineup with our agent who did an admirable job making all the roll calls...

There are definitely some units reserved for the General Public...it is illegal for builders not to allocate any of these units to go through the general public in the last phase of the buying process - so they did in fact have to hold off on many units throughout the Platinum and VIP sales...

In the end, I'm very content and looking forward to moving in to our first home!!!

Weird, sales rep told me that they opened up the entire building and nothing was witheld for public only... thanks for clearing that up though.
Crane is up!

Great news!

from today
20101002113.jpg

20101002100.jpg

365 & 375 Prince of Wales Drive (Daniels, 22s & 32s)

The City of Mississauga intends to give the final approval to remove a holding provision on lands at 365 and 375 Prince of Wales Drive. The Daniels project includes two towers (22s & 32s) with a total of 589 units, and 28 low-rise multi-units dwelling along a pedestrian mews on western edge of the property. The project previously received approval, but the holding provision was placed on the site while a develop ment and servicing agreement, as well as other technical matters, were finalized.

Last edited:
The City of Mississauga intends to give the final approval to remove a holding provision on lands at 365 and 375 Prince of Wales Drive. The Daniels project includes two towers (22s & 32s) with a total of 589 units, and 28 low-rise multi-units dwelling along a pedestrian mews on western edge of the property. The project previously received approval, but the holding provision was placed on the site while a develop ment and servicing agreement, as well as other technical matters, were finalized.

It may have something to do with the SQ1 Drive extension from Living Arts to Confederation. Per the excavation site, SQ1 Drive will be built on top of the northside underground parking...that's what it looks like at least.

I have heard that there are only 10 units left and that they will be introducing the second Limelight building(phase 2) soon.

is Phase 1 open to the public now? Wanted to buy during phase one, buti'll be in a better position if i saved for a bigger DP.

When do you all think Phase 2 will start for sales??

I received a letter in the mail today from Daniels Limelight. There will be a Limelight Priority Preview Sales Event on Saturday October 30th. Looks like they're beginning sales of units in the second building(32 storeys). According to the letter the response to Limelight has been so overwhelming that they will be selling the suites by appointment only. Buyers are encouraged to call their sales office to book an appointment.

Is Limelight now going to be 32 stories?

I received an invitation to the open house on Oct 30th, even though I have already purchased a unit, and noticed that they have the building as 32 stories under the description.

Can anyone confirm if they've added more floors due to the overwhelming response they've received?

^I should read more... Just read Sallcat's post.

So they are starting sales of the 32 floor building then?

^I should read more... Just read Sallcat's post.

So they are starting sales of the 32 floor building then?

Yes, Cam. I believe the 32 floor building is the second building.
I am curious as to what the prices are for the units in the second building.

Back