Toronto Lighthaus | ?m | 3s | Great Gulf | STAMP Architecture

It has been redesigned and rebranded as Brocktown Commons:
www.brocktowncommons.com
2015_01_02_03_25_55_great_gulf_florence_street_exterior_rendering.tif

36 townhouses from 900 to 1,400 sq.ft.
Sales centre has been revamped, sales will start soon.

So I happened to come across someone who works in with Great Gulf through another connection of mine, and its said that the townhome are basically spoken for by workers of Great Gulf, and there is a waiting list of 600 to 1000 people. I didn't realize also but the townhomes are stacked (glorified mid rise?) and there is one set of row right by the train tracks.

This is not surprising as there are only 36 units -- it's pretty easy to flip them for a good profit given the demand for townhouses and in this location.

The units are relatively small by townhouse standards, so I'm sure many of them, if not all, are in a stacked arrangement.

Is it already sold out or is the project dead? I registered but was never invited to the presentation centre. Driving by the presentation centre, it seems all the signs had come down already.

When you get a 1,000 + person waiting list, not everyone one is necessarily going to get invited. This is probably the sort of project that sold out to the first 36 people to walk in.

Does anyone know if this development is still active or did it die? If it's still alive, does anyone know why the delay in construction?

Back