Mississauga Lakeview Village | ?m | ?s | Argo Developments | Sasaki

More activity onsite, with this uncovered underground structure being demolished.
DJI_0638.jpg

DJI_0645.jpg

My Contribution:
I noticed a few changes since I had last flown here. The old OPG guardhouse at the site entrance has been demolished and the site expanded further north. The old sports field parking lots are now being removed as well.
DJI_0305.JPG
DJI_0304.JPG

Same pickup as in @Nwalsh shot (I swear we must have just missed each other by mere minutes)
DJI_0302.JPG

Spot the sunflower!

DJI_0301.JPG
DJI_0290.JPG
DJI_0289.JPG

There was a fairly strong sewage smell from the treatment plant to the east and I don't know if it had to do with the settlement pond that had dried up or what but it stank.
DJI_0282.JPG
DJI_0280.JPG

can anyone help direct me to a current site plan / development application docs for this development?

Apologies for bumping the thread but I didn't see these renderings posted before. Tridel's Harbourwalk at Lakeview Village.

CicadaDesign_View08_FromWater-2000px.jpg

Harbourwalk_Sitemap.jpg

Harbourwalk_VR_Exterior_Courtyard.jpg

Harbourwalk_VR_Exterior_Aerial-Crop.jpg

The hulls of the Bryn Mawr, the John Fritz and the John R. Roebling, all sunk to form a breakwater at the former Lakeview Generating Station. These vessels were classed as barges and towed around by other powered vessels. Before the plants closing in 2005, Great Lakes freighters would tie up at the pier on the left to unload coal.

DJI_0677 (2).jpg

Lots of careful stone placement.

DJI_0676 (2).jpg

They've been removing the land bridges joining the breakwaters to the mainland.

DJI_0672 (1).jpg

Activity is picking up again, as more machinery as been trucked to the site.

DJI_0667 (1).jpg

That Tridel building is kind of unique with the interior courtyard. Not quite a mid-rise, and not a tower.

Back