Mississauga Lakeview Village | ?m | ?s | Argo Developments | Sasaki

Aug 23 - From the water treatment plant looking west
DJI_0602.JPG

The new soccer field behind the information and sales office, off of Hydro Road.
DSC_4402.jpg

Where the baseball diamonds once stood, has been excavated to match grade of land to the South.
DSC_4398.jpg

Old soccer field on the left and previous area where the baseball diamonds stood on the right.
DSC_4397.jpg

A view from MArie Curtis Park looking West at the Jim Tovey Conservation area, that has seen fill from the Lakeview site brought in to form that break waters, as well as other projects around the GTA.
DSC_4404.jpg

DSC_4408.jpg

Excavation of the existing soccer field area has begun to lower grade.
DSC_4551.jpg

Area in foreground was the old baseball diamond area, which was excavated months ago. Hinchcliffe Spirit heading to CRH Cement in Clarkson (Top Right).
DSC_4574.jpg

Area where two baseball diamonds stood, excavated and fill used on other areas of site for build up.
DSC_4560.jpg

Still so disappointed in this project, that they took that canal portion out of the design from what I heard of. Now for the most part it's like a lot of other standard lakeview projects, with a few twists
They took out the canal? I thought there was a N-S waterway running up the site?

Indeed, it was approved at this November 8 meeting:

Last edited:
Huh, this thread lists Greenpark as the developer. When did that change?

Edit: OK so looks like they are a member of Lakeview Community Partners Limited along with Greenpark. They weren't mentioned in the press release back in the day so I suppose they came in later?

Last edited:

Back