Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

Thanks, Zach. Though I'm interested to see that the developers went all the way to Miami to get the renders done. I wonder why? (Though your company evidently does great work.)

One observation: in the west-looking shot, the CN Tower seems to have been radically stumpified, like it's half its normal height. Ah, the strange physics of renderworld.

The cool thing about what we do is that it's all digital so we don't need to be anywhere near the project or the developer. To tell you the truth, we hardly ever deal with local companies anymore...Toronto is becoming my home away from home; I have been scheduling a lot more face-to-face time with existing & potential clients because as you can guess, emailing back and forth gets old fast.

Absolutely gorgeous renders Zach.

Just a teeny weeny little thing, what with you being from Miami and all, you probably didn't know this when you drew these up..

I know I can be a picky old broad at times, but it is not "The Hummingbird Centre". It's "The Sony Centre". Been that way for a little while now..
Maybe they are old drawings. Still very nice though.

Also, I think the the CN Tower looks correct. To my eye it's a perspective thing from the angle of the rendering. Nice to see it included.

On your site you have a view of the south side of the tower. Can you post the large version of that here?

Thanks!

05.jpg

That last rendering!
I always figured this would be the sad ass back end of this structure.
Well Holy Crap! That is one incredibly beautiful ass end!
What a surprise!

A thought..
You folks living across the street at 25 Esplanade getting any ideas here?
Why not try sticking up a giant mural (or something!) on that ass end at the east side of your building. (It worked for Mr. Gooderham):D

Second thought..
Maybe we should have a competition!

Absolutely amazing! I really hope it turns out this beautiful.

Esplanade will really be quite the looker with the addition of London as well.

The renders are fantastic. The south side of the tower looks great too. It's going to be quite an addition.

Back