Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

I once worked in a foundry with a guy who had an O'Keefe tatoo on his back. It's still difficult to link this performance centre to him.

Then again, the foundry is now a gallery.

I know. I'm off topic.

Well, I also know I'm off topic here, but it's driving me crazy so I have to ask...

UrbanDreamer: What the hell is your avatar? Are you wearing a Chewbacca suit?

chew2.jpg
chew1.jpg

parking???

Parking across the street for this place really looks like an afterthought. I can only imagine an early conversation with Mr. Liebskind went something like this?...

"Here you go boss! The final drawing submitted after studying those uh napkin scribbles you handed us."

"WOW! ..ok, why not. ...Where is the uh....underground parking for these 400 plus units?.."

"The what?"

"Underground parking?.."

"oops"

Parking across the street for this place really looks like an afterthought. I can only imagine an early conversation with Mr. Liebskind went something like this?...

"Here you go boss! The final drawing submitted after studying those uh napkin scribbles you handed us."

"WOW! ..ok, why not. ...Where is the uh....underground parking for these 400 plus units?.."

"The what?"

"Underground parking?.."

"oops"

I'm in the parking business, so looks like I may need to contact Mr. L himself :)

Ah yes, the index. Thanks :)
Although being in sales doesn't mean it's approved or proposed. The status could be either of those and in sales.

Ah yes, the index. Thanks :)
Although being in sales doesn't mean it's approved or proposed. The status could be either of those and in sales.
It's true. Sales frequently start on buildings before they are fully approved.

I would have an "In sales but not approved" category but it would be a bit too much to keep track of.
The list is already quite colourful the way it is.

People do like to know whether these projects are actually selling or not too. They can be approved and still not be selling (and therefore not going ahead yet except in odd cases).

Back