Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

Razz... you have the best view in the city.
L tower works wonders in balancing out the entire view.

It unfortunately makes a very very subtle impact from the north due to its small footprint. I know it's further north, but Scotia plaza just dominates it from here:
Taken today:

8010630558_baeda5dcdd_b.jpg

Razz... you have the best view in the city.
L tower works wonders in balancing out the entire view.

Thanks Steveve. I feel very fortunate to have this place. When I purchased my condo in Pure Spirits tower some 7 years ago (from plans), I specifically chose a high floor unit with a west facing exposure because of the unobstructed city skyline view. As great as it looks in the day time, you would freak if you saw the view at night with all the city lights. I'll be taking some night shots when I can perfect the technique and will share one day on UT. Can't wait for Market Warf and L-Tower to be completed and occupied to add to the glitter at night. Cheers.

You can see the entire city from there.. almost any addition to the skyline will improve your view :)

And I think that almost every single forumer here is jealous of you!

Was driving up lower Jarvis, sitting at a red light at lakeshore (just before you going under the Gardiner). I happened to look to my left, and I see it, a seemingly giant monolithic tower reaching towards to sky, the L tower. From hat vantage point, it's VERY impressive, and looks huge. It will indeed make an awesome, and quite visable addition to our constantly expanding skyline. If you're driving in the area, stop there and you'll see what I mean, sorry I don't have a picture to share, but wouldn't you know it, dead batteries!

Perhaps delayed shipments or defective/damaged materials that were to go in those areas?

Back