Toronto King Charlotte | 114.9m | 32s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

Yesterday evening:

DSC03278.jpg

Attachments

• DSC03278.jpg
    DSC03278.jpg
    533.8 KB · Views: 2,040
Yes. Very nice job with this one....it would be an A+ if it had the following:

- If the penthouse was pushed a little bit further over the edge for a more defined look

- Red mech. penthouse... I hear it will be red via lighting or something but wish the material was actually red..

Still gets an A from me.

I was very disappointed to not see the red. So if it's a red lighting feature, I guess you will only see it at night. Will it be turned off at a certain time, like Aura?

Last edited:
Agreed. Gorgeous building, but the absence of red glazing on the penthouse is a let down.

Yes. Very nice job with this one....it would be an A+ if it had the following:

- If the penthouse was pushed a little bit further over the edge for a more defined look

- Red mech. penthouse... I hear it will be red via lighting or something but wish the material was actually red..

Still gets an A from me.

Agreed with everything but the A. Because of the absence of red glazing, I have to just give it a B+. This would have been a real art piece with a red box on top not just red lighting. It's nice. But it should have been that much more. We have the 'safe' version here whereas a building like Picasso is the 'art' version and wasn't scared to show off.

Who knows, Brad Lamb could add a red film over the glass like the bluish film he added over the mechanical penthouse at Theatre Park to remedy the green glass there.
There is still the diamond patterned veil that is still missing on the top. Right now it looks rather plain and unfinished.
The curtain wall makes this a stellar building already -- it's certainly the sleekest looking condo in the city.

Just realized this thing has 2 elevators...seems crazy for a 32 storey building, not withstanding the unit count of approx 230.

Methinks there's a good chance of notable issues in the future.

Just realized this thing has 2 elevators...seems crazy for a 32 storey building, not withstanding the unit count of approx 230.

Methinks there's a good chance of notable issues in the future.

Pretty sad how this is still allowed to happen.

Back