Toronto King Charlotte | 114.9m | 32s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

"We" know that? Must be the royal "we."

Don't let the name of the project go to your head UD.

Render
2011_02_13_09_56_41_Picture_8.png

His other building/project (Glas) across the street is slowly getting boxed in.

Yeah, in many ways the real estate game resembles a pyramid scheme... Which is why I refuse to buy precon until I'm either a developer or best mates with one.

Pyramid scheme implies nothing is offered and people under the top level guy can enroll others below them for a profit. Pre-construction condo investing is definitely not a pyramid.

I'm wondering about the sources of the above info....i heard it was a mad house
if only 25 deals were made, chances are most of the building was sold prior to release since Brad Lamb Realty typically sells units before launch. When I went to see units last week, I only saw about 8 units available that were <525psf.

I like it! I especially like the barcode windows at the bottom.

I like it as well. Nice clean lines and the rooftop amenity space looks intriguing. I'm sure it will look good when lit up.

Urban Shocker dissing an aA building? I'm... shocked.

This development will have quite a fight in terms of rezoning.

The Tall Building study by Hariri Pontarini and Urban Strategies, commissioned by the City, recommended that all tall buildings must have a 10 metre setback on all sides of the property line excluding the front propery line which must have a 3 metre setback. Clearly this site is unable to accommodate this recommendation. Further, the study says that if you cannot meet this requirement than you must buy adjacent parcels of land.

Planners are beginning to implement this strategy across the City.

Last edited:
This development will have quite a fight in terms of rezoning.

The Tall Building study by Hariri Pontarini and Urban Strategies, commissioned by the City, recommended that all tall buildings must have a 10 metre setback on all sides of the property line excluding the front propery line which must have a 3 metre setback. Clearly this site is unable to accommodate this recommendation. Further, the study says that if you cannot meet this requirement than you must buy adjacent parcels of land.

Planners are beginning to implement this strategy across the City.

The Vancouverization of Toronto continues.

Back