Toronto King Blue by Greenland | 155.75m | 48s | Greenland | Arcadis

From Aug. 31:
P1070873.JPG

Attachments

• P1070873.JPG
    P1070873.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,796
China don't ya call me cause I can't go, I owe my soul to this downtown eyesore.

China don't ya call me cause I can't go, I owe my soul to this downtown eyesore.
I don't think it makes much sense blaming the Chinese developer who bought an already-designed, marketed, and approved plan.

You're taking it too literal. I was just going for the rhyme. It's far too earlier to draw any conclusion here except that it's an average P+S design.

Fingers crossed Greenland might switch up the materials a bit, maybe make slight better colour choices. Wishful thinking, but you'd think they would want to make a decent entrance.

Fingers crossed Greenland might switch up the materials a bit, maybe make slight better colour choices. Wishful thinking, but you'd think they would want to make a decent entrance.

That's just it. Could they go with curtain wall here or continue with the status quo. It won't change the design but, it will drastically improve the aesthetics.

Friday afternoon, October 14, concrete was being poured into what looked like a crane base - first crane may be up by the end of the week. Sorry - no photo.

Back