Toronto James Cooper Mansion | ?m | 32s | Tridel | Burka

there's no denying from some of those close up pics that there is evidence of some very shoddy workmanship. hopefully most of it will be fixed / replaced !

Property management won't allow those deficiencies to be looked over, I'm sure. And besides that, it's still under construction.

"Property management won't allow those deficiencies to be looked over, I'm sure. And besides that, it's still under construction."

Right. Just like the property management of another Tridel building wouldn't allow those kinds of deficiencies to be looked over....

Here's Icon on Wellington--7 years after completion.

6057a4ec.jpg

there's no denying from some of those close up pics that there is evidence of some very shoddy workmanship. hopefully most of it will be fixed / replaced !

Just like the property management of another Tridel building wouldn't allow those kinds of deficiencies to be looked over....

TWM ... this may be a item to note worth passing onto the project manager for JCM ~

"Property management won't allow those deficiencies to be looked over, I'm sure. And besides that, it's still under construction."

Right. Just like the property management of another Tridel building wouldn't allow those kinds of deficiencies to be looked over....

Those pictures are 7 years later. I have no idea if it looked like that when it was built.

If the materials always looked like that then whatever company did the Performance Audit on the building after turnover, and the Board of Directors didn't do their job by following up on having this (and other areas that I saw photos of in a different thread) addressed by the developer.

James Cooper Mansion Construction Photography Oct 27, 2010

Some construction photos from the end of October, 2010:

101027-111.jpg

101027-090.jpg

101027-145.jpg

James Cooper Mansion Rooftop Photos

Photos taken from the roof of the James Cooper Mansion tower, summer 2010:

South
2010-summer-rooftop-south.jpg

East
2010-summer-rooftop-east.jpg

North
2010-summer-rooftop-north.jpg

West
2010-summer-rooftop-west.jpg

Wow, the views are much better than I expected, In my mind I imagined more obstructions for some reason. Terrific photos of the building too Tridelwebmaster, lookin' good!

That penthouse looks like the ultimate bachelor pad. A single guy with a couple of mil in the bank could do much worse.

Back