Toronto id8 Downsview | ?m | ?s | Northcrest Developments | KPMB

And what about the large swath of grass east of Allen? Is that owned by BBD?
Wilson Heights Green on the City of Toronto mapping?

That's owned by the City I'd assume.

upload_2018-4-21_23-15-43.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-21_23-15-43.png
    upload_2018-4-21_23-15-43.png
    414.9 KB · Views: 619
I wonder where bombardier might locate their operations on gtaa lands... there is the small patch of land in the north eastern corner which is currently holding piles of materials waiting to be recycled. Now that gtaa owns the international centre could bombardier possibly move into that area?

I wonder where bombardier might locate their operations on gtaa lands... there is the small patch of land in the north eastern corner which is currently holding piles of materials waiting to be recycled. Now that gtaa owns the international centre could bombardier possibly move into that area?
It is very likely that those lands on the northeast part of the airport (or, alternatively known as the southwest corner of Airport and Derry) could, once again, see an aircraft production facility.

Probably not... How would you get planes across Airport Rd. to get to the runways?

Come on straighten Sheppard.

Don't forget Dufferin!

N-S congestion is worse than E-W in that area.

Put Dufferin through, and straighten Sheppard.

Would be beneficial for traffic and for the TTC. It could cut trip time for buses through that area by 3-4 min per direction.

@TOareaFan The International Centre is on the other side of Airport Rd.
a) I am very aware of the area
b) I posted a map showing exactly where the international centre is
c) taking @Woodbridge_Heights posted comment of "I wonder where bombardier might locate their operations on gtaa lands... there is the small patch of land in the north eastern corner which is currently holding " I circled in red the lands he is referring to.

But thanks for pointing out the obvious.

a) I am very aware of the area
b) I posted a map showing exactly where the international centre is
c) taking @Woodbridge_Heights posted comment of "I wonder where bombardier might locate their operations on gtaa lands... there is the small patch of land in the north eastern corner which is currently holding " I circled in red the lands he is referring to.

But thanks for pointing out the obvious.
Are you being purposely obtuse? Take a look at his whole quote, I've bolded the relevant part:

Bombardier will likely go into the old Boeing lands.

Back