Mississauga Hurontario-Main Line 10 LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx

Looking north at Fairview this morning
1728926533245.jpeg

South
1728926569694.jpeg

I'd planned to shoot a number of areas, particularly at the 403 and also the Burnhamthorpe-Dundas- Queensway-South Service rd intersections but the winds were too strong. It's not just the blow away factor to be concerned with but when the camera gimbal rocks to 45 degrees and stays there, it is time to land. The last thing I want is to burn out a gimbal motor.

I'd planned to shoot a number of areas, particularly at the 403 and also the Burnhamthorpe-Dundas- Queensway-South Service rd intersections but the winds were too strong. It's not just the blow away factor to be concerned with but when the camera gimbal rocks to 45 degrees and stays there, it is time to land. The last thing I want is to burn out a gimbal motor.
You're braver than I am. I've deicded to retire my drone for the rest of the year unless I *really* *really* want to take photos or a recording of something.

You're braver than I am. I've deicded to retire my drone for the rest of the year unless I *really* *really* want to take photos or a recording of something.
There is still plenty of weather suitable for flight. I will fly twelve months of the year and some of my best shots have been taken during the winter months! Don't be afraid to get out there. The November/December late afternoon light can be magical.

Back