20210424_160425.jpg
20210424_160433.jpg
20210424_160635.jpg
20210424_160721.jpg
20210424_160749.jpg
20210424_161023.jpg
20210424_161051.jpg
20210424_161132.jpg

As an owner of one of these units, I really appreciate the updates and the quality of these pics. They're better than what I can get on my smartphone when I pass by. Regarding the earlier comments about the the price of the freehold units, backing onto the ravine is a feature I'm pretty excited about and you can't really get into the detached market at that price right now - especially with this type of square footage. The market is pretty insane. Definitely hoping Woodbine makes good on their redevelopment plans, since I think that could add some real value to the area. Anyway, since I'd been lurking for a bit, thought I'd register and say thank you to @slickpete83 for the photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to UrbanToronto @mt008! I edited your post, only adding an @ before slickpete83's name so that he will get an alert inviting him to pop by this thread to see your comment. In the future you can hit the Like button (and if you hover over it before clicking, you'll see some other options besides the thumbs-up if you feel so inclined). Thanks for the note about your future home, and enjoy your time here!

As an owner of one of these units, I really appreciate the updates and the quality of these pics. They're better than what I can get on my smartphone when I pass by. Regarding the earlier comments about the the price of the freehold units, backing onto the ravine is a feature I'm pretty excited about and you can't really get into the detached market at that price right now - especially with this type of square footage. The market is pretty insane. Definitely hoping Woodbine makes good on their redevelopment plans, since I think that could add some real value to the area. Anyway, since I'd been lurking for a bit, thought I'd register and say thank you to @slickpete83 for the photos.
welcome and congrats on your purchase , yes the price per square foot was really good for the time , and even better now !!! :) , I was at the preview opening and almost bought the interior unit A townhome as an alternative to the freehold townhomes which were a little out my price range at the time , but it seem like an amazing deal now specially for 2000sqft and I'm having a bit of regret for not buying lol...

but the only deal breaker for me was the lack of parking with the interior units ; sharing a garage with the neighbour and no driveway for 2nd car, but besides that the design is amazing specially having your own private rooftop and perfect location 👍 ,

I agree... I can't bring myself around to the shared garage idea with those back-to-back towns, though it's becoming more popular. Basically, it takes away your ability to store anything in your garage since it's unsecured - unless you REALLY trust your neighbour. The rooftop terraces on the back-to-backs are a very nice idea, though. The freeholds have pretty tiny yards (20'x14' on mine) and balconies on the second floor, but with ravine views of course (though not as much on the units closer to Rexdale).

yeah I remember the freehold towns units were $450/sqft but the only sizes they had were +2000sqft pricing them at $900K, if they only made them a little smaller like 1500sqft x $450/sqft the price would have been $675-700K I would have bought it , and 1500sqft is enough space for 3 bedroom , 2 full bath , 2 parking spaces townhouse for a typical family

feel free to post any new photos , even they are not the best quality , I was taking photos with an old Samsung note 5 phone lol...

I drove by today and they already stated adding the brown brick exterior on the freehold towns , looks good with the black frame windows

Last edited:
from their official Instagram page

Reactions: PMT
first freehold townhouse is up for resale , 9 Woodstream Drive, Etobicoke,. here come the flippers (price from builder was $889,990 back in October 2018) now asking $1,280,000
30% -->$390K higher

Last edited:
I wonder why Woodbine doesn't sell off that surplus land south of Rexdale Blvd, across from this development.

and I wonder why they thought it would be a good idea to put in a shared garage with your neighbour and no driveway in the back to back townhomes, they could have at least put in wall dividing the garage, now your neighbour can steal your tools or leave the garage door open haha..
Screenshot_20220402-012002.jpg

20220402_011740.png

Screenshot_20220402-011754.jpg

Screenshot_20220402-011823.jpg

yeah ok Buddy u want 1.4 million in today's market keep dreamin' zzz...😅🤣😂, that's even a way higher price then at the peak lol..
20220725_151243.png

• Haha
Reactions: PMT

Back