Toronto home: Power and Adelaide | 78.33m | 22s | Great Gulf | Core Architects

Construction is predictably paused today:
AFF32DE7-B03E-46A6-9ADC-A1B9629477AC.jpeg

Where was this shot taken? Was looking to see if this building will be part of the downtown east skyline from the lake in the future. Couldn't find a photo anywhere.
It already is, has been for a few months. Here's a shot I took from Ward's Island in late March (cranes on extreme right next to Monde).

IMG_0724.JPG

It already is, has been for a few months. Here's a shot I took from Ward's Island in late March (cranes on extreme right next to Monde).

View attachment 317663
I don't believe home Condos is in this pic. The two tower one in the middle of the phone is on the NW corner of Parliment and Front. Home condos is further right in this picture but not visible in this shot.

I don't believe home Condos is in this pic. The two tower one in the middle of the phone is on the NW corner of Parliment and Front. Home condos is further right in this picture but not visible in this shot.
Sorry meant to say Sherbourne and Front*** in the above not Parliament and Front

I believe those two buildings are bloor and parliament. The two new condos. I still don't think Home condos is in this picture... :)
On closer inspection, I think you're right. This pair should still be visible from the islands / waterfront though, from certain angles at least. I'll have a look next time I'm in the area.

Where was this shot taken? Was looking to see if this building will be part of the downtown east skyline from the lake in the future. Couldn't find a photo anywhere.
Given the angle over Trinity, it is likely from the building above Long & McQuade.

Look at the 2 cranes at the right edge of the shot, above Aqualuna, not the pair closer to the centre .

On closer inspection, I think you're right. This pair should still be visible from the islands / waterfront though, from certain angles at least. I'll have a look next time I'm in the area.
All good! If anyone else who might have a skyline photo that potentially includes Home on Power, please share with us? Thanks!

Back