Toronto Grainger | 124.5m | 40s | Fitzrovia | Turner Fleischer

Toronto Model 10-29-23 Grainger-Sanderson.png

Reactions: PMT
Any updates

As a general rule, you do not need to ask. If people have updates, they will share.

That being said, I did take a look.

The SPA is still in process here, they do not have NOAC.

Construction (new build) permits have not yet been applied for.

As a general rule, you do not need to ask. If people have updates, they will share.

That being said, I did take a look.

The SPA is still in process here, they do not have NOAC.

Construction (new build) permits have not yet been applied for.
I also just checked the building permit status. Looks like there is heritage facade protection erected on-site without a permit. New building permits have been applied for but appear stagnant.

I also just checked the building permit status. Looks like there is heritage facade protection erected on-site without a permit. New building permits have been applied for but appear stagnant.

Agreed *

To clarify;

The full list of permits appears under the 260 King address

Having examined them all, I concur, there is a 'problem' here.

Agreed *

To clarify;

The full list of permits appears under the 260 King address

Having examined them all, I concur, there is a 'problem' here.
This site saw demo/utility disconnects/site work activity late least year and early 2023 - but since the summer I have not seen much going on. I do wonder if Fitzrovia is a little overleveraged considering all their projects at the moment (or they are taking a short break here to focus on other sites) - they have multiple multi tower projects under or about to start construction: Bloor-Duff, Dawes, 88 Queen, King-Princess, Dufferin/401... not to mention several additional proposals under development. I also see and hear they are hiring like crazy - there are a ton of job postings online

Not much news, but we are close to a shoring permit here.
This is welcome and surprising news. In my conversations with Fitzrovia staff last month, they noted limited interest in starting up this project given the sheer volume of work they currently have ongoing

This is welcome and surprising news. In my conversations with Fitzrovia staff last month, they noted limited interest in starting up this project given the sheer volume of work they currently have ongoing

Getting the permit and choosing to make use of it, are of course, two different things.

Back