Gates of Bayview (Phase 4) | 116m | 37s | Pemberton

DarkSideDenizen

Member Bio
Reaction score
An Application has been made to the Town of Richmond Hill to build a 4 condominium towers ranging from 25 to 37 storeys, on Oneida Crescent in Richmond Hill. In total, there will be 1,518 new units. The project is, as yet, unnamed. Application D01-18005, D02-16036, D02-19023. The Applicant is Gates of Bayview Townhomes Inc. The notice board says that a virtual public meeting was held on March 24, 2021 at 7:30 pm. The development is not yet listed on the Pemberton website.

thumbnail_IMG_9228.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_9236.jpg

Screenshot (202).png

Screenshot (203).png

rieann52

Member Bio
Reaction score
I don’t agree with these 4 towers infront of 55 & 65 Oneida!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

rieann52

Member Bio
Reaction score
Because there are more than enough towers and traffic in this area already in front of a school. SAFETY of our children in this neighbourhood is important than money!

innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Because there are more than enough towers and traffic in this area already in front of a school. SAFETY of our children in this neighbourhood is important than money!
residential buildings are dangerous to children? could you link some studies for that? given that it's space for children to physically live in, I'd be surprised if they are net negatives on children's lives.

Last I checked housing for people in a housing shortage is a pretty important thing, and by locating it close to transit, like, say, a subway station, ensures that a minimum number of them will drive.

Where else would these people live?

Javid

Member Bio
Reaction score
disagree with these 4 towers in front of 39, 55 & 65 Oneida Cres.
this Pemberton or better to say Muzzos don't care about the people's convenient, only money & money and more money is important to them!
already over 7 huge building they made around this limited land and now they want to make 4 monsters in front or our eyes not to be able even to see the sky!
People needs to breath , people needs to see the nature and the sky , not only huge buildings and buildings and buildings.

innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
this Pemberton or better to say Muzzos don't care about the people's convenient, only money & money and more money is important to them!
already over 7 huge building they made around this limited land and now they want to make 4 monsters in front or our eyes not to be able even to see the sky!
People needs to breath , people needs to see the nature and the sky , not only huge buildings and buildings and buildings.
I got my condo, now no more condos should be built! screw all the other people who want a condo here!

ADRM

Member Bio
Reaction score

Oh, yep, this area is definitely full -- I mean, look at the photo below; it's basically Ginza! No air to be had here!

Screen Shot 2023-01-05 at 5.14.43 PM.png