Toronto Garrison Point | 118.56m | 35s | Cityzen | Hariri Pontarini

Just now
20190924_153403.jpg

20190924_153341_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
*The only ways in/out by car.

This is one of the most transit- and bike-connected neighbourhoods in the city, with direct access to the King streetcar, Exhibition GO, and shortly three pedestrian/cycle bridges out to King/Adelaide/Martin Goodman Trail, etc. In fact I would love to see Liberty's access to Strachan closed to all but bicycles, buses and emergency vehicles.
Let me know what you think when the 504 King has a significant service disruption. I'm sure closing off Strachan to all traffic except for bikes, buses, and emergency vehicles would do absolute wonders for that area.

I've been watching this thread for a while, and decided to join today. I'm looking at a few different buildings and hopefully can purchase something resale eventually or on assignment. This one stands out to me for as both a place to live and an investment (perhaps a second unit in the building I can rent, or rules permitting, Airbnb). The amenities look amazing. Rooftop pool. Most units have unblocked views, including CN Tower City views and waterfront views. Your backyard is a park. Both phases are sold out from the builder for the units I want and finding assignments are difficult though. Bridges connecting to the waterfront and make an easy 10 minute walk to King and Portland. Although, officially in Liberty, it's much closer to the core of the city and the club district.

Anything i'm missing that might be considered a deal breaker in this building? It seems to be one of the most interesting (ascetically, location, and views) that's going to be complete in 2020. Train noise could be bothersome, but I lived on a high floor at 65 Liberty and barely heard anything. In fact it was quieter overall than my King West club district condo that faced the streetcar, traffic, and street noise....

Thoughts?

The top triangular wedge on the south side of phase 1 is showing straight lines on the facade. In the renders and in the display model at the sales centre, those lines were angled to match the angle of the right side conduit going to the top angled in to match the spacing of the balcanys . Know what I mean? Once they do that, it should give it that less flat 3d look that you see in the renders and the models. I hope they re-align those upper bars to facilitate that....
I imagine this is something they will do once they are ready to adjust them.....?

Seems like such a simple and minimal cost adjustment to have something aesthetically pleasing and to match the renders and model though...

Back